Who is Dave Wolak? For one, he is TIMA’s upcoming speaker for their July luncheon! Dave has had many titles in the past from entrepreneur to angler to business man.
To help get you ready for his upcoming talk How to Time Your Digital Campaign for Maximum Results, here are 10 facts that he would like you to know about him.
- I have spent the last 10 years working promotions and competing as a professional angler in the Outdoor Industry.
- I’ve worked with both with large corporate campaigns, as well as with many small companies. In this capacity I assist with endorsements, product development, and various media-related content development and strategies.
- I’ve qualified and competed in 5 Bassmaster Classics on ESPN.
- I’ve won 3 National tournaments, 2 with Bassmasters, and one with FLW.
- My total tournament competition winnings are 1.2 million dollars.
- I periodically run races, I play wooden bat league baseball, and I frequently travel on ski trips with family.
- I write a weekly column for fieldandstream.com called “The Lateral Line” and periodically write for Field and Stream magazine.
- I’ve co-hosted national outdoor programs in the past called “Classic Patterns” and “Lost Lake.”
- I produced and hosted a show seen on The Pursuit Channel in 2013 and on The World Fishing Network in 2014 called “Carolina’s Perfect Cast.”
- I am currently producing and hosting a new show called “Know Fishing” that will air on the The World Fishing Network during the 4th quarter of 2014 and the 2nd quarter of 2015.
To register for our July talk visit here.